Sunday, April 4, 2010

Somebody To Love

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY! :D - Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead!

Today (technically it seems like yesterday cause current timing 1.48am) went out early in the morning to catch 'How to train your dragon' again with my fam. ( I ought to right? After all seems like Friday was a shopping spree for me & my sis. I got like 3 gap tops.. sis got gap skinnies and she went pop to get stationary. ) Went for lunch & split ways with daddy - went to collect his shirt, while mum sis & I went to bugis to get stationary, socks & mum's jap mag. xD

Bugis > Bendemeer market > Home

4pm left the house to meet YY & Georgie for New Creation church at 'The Rock' located inisde suntec!
Weird to the max when YY first arrived with her BF. Ahhhh, up till now still not used to it. :/ Going to more church sessions with YY means.. high chance seeing her bf again. (Note to self: Why so shy girl? He's your bff's BF?!?! LIKE HELLO!)

 Church > Raffles place MRT > Some place in Raffles for YY's family k session.

Rushed down to Raffles place cause YY's aunt was waiting for us to bring us to the place. And that's when we saw YY's guy friends. -_0? Heading the place.. we all like sat around this square table. Georgie & I were engaged into our own convo. until yy said: "Talk to each other & not pairs" keke. So georgie started intro and stuff while I kept quiet. xD What was weird was when YY's bf totally intro. the other guy saying his single. HAHA. I totally georgina, just nice for her. MATCH MAKING? Keke. xD

Sang, Ate and played random games. Great time though.

When choosing the songs, I was really greatful towards georgina for talling the guy to choose kelly clarkson and stuff. Hehe. I felt awkward & I need loads of time before getting used to A GUY. Sorry. ><  Lucky georgina tag along for this event, without here I would be mad bored cause she might be hanging out with her bf. eeks~

We left the place @ 10.30pm and headed home. (:

Great day & Great time. (:
(Upload picture later in the afternoon. Going to sleep now.)






*Read 2 magazines horoscopes saying I will fall in love/someone will fall for me this month & just nice I'm going back to school. To be frank I wish for someone to love me & I feel the same too & yearn for it most of the time. But once is enough to feel so sad. I dont want to cry like that infront of my friends. Phobia. Nvm, ignore it? or just anticipate whatever comes ahead? Idk, love is kinda too much for me to handle now. Love isn't my game.

-

K session with guides buddies on monday. <3333
So excited, missed those k session with them.



I learnt to appreciate live without 'Love' and the trillion joy that comes with it. Live life without anything that troubles in mind is the simplest yet hardest thing to have. But I finally understand. I don't wish for anything more but this happiness to last through out.. some goes to BFFs- We only got closer in P5 & P6, but what makes me miss SC the most was the fun times we had when we were all so young then. So glad to caught up with you guys recently and look back again at those moments.

& the 7! - I own them so much, I realised they are the ones who really make wishes come true (ESPECIALLY MINE) and their listening ears were the greatest! They totally ignored my serious pms times and were there through the hardest moments in life too. 5 years aren't a lot.. but this 5 years were great! And with them this 5 years in a school that I totally wasn't even hoping to be inside wouldn't be a place I want to look back and yearn for the moments we had. I really hope things wouldn't change so much. (appearence do, but most importantly this friendships woudn't)

Realised how much they always have been there and without them this life would be dull.. really dull.  Really a great bunch of friends! ^..^

I learnt to appreciate more.. much more now. :D 
Signs of growing older?

No comments:

Post a Comment