Friday, April 9, 2010

Changes,

If Jo Kwon & Lee Joon is promoting HITE, how about my BIGBANG?! :/



LOVE T.O.P, it's really smokin` hot!
It makes my heart melt. AHHHH~~



OMG, THIS SONG TOTALLY R.O.C.K!
Eh, SHINee didn't mention 2NE1 in the song *BOOO~~* xD
SHINee rewrote the lyircs, its a cover of BoA's Girls On Top.
DANG, I'm hooked! Love the starting part, esp. Jong's voice! <33






Even though it rained today, I still mad hot!!! :/
Came home at 6+ and showered like immediately.

Went back to school just now with Luana to accompany her to take her art.
Went for lunch and stay back to watch P.O.P (Congrats to the juniors for passing out today!)
I taked to some of the people I haven talk in quite awhile, cool eh.
(I feel so stupid that I didn't talk to you in the past. Paranoid much?)

This years P.O.P was kinda rough. It's because of the weather, when P.O.P started it poured and the jrs marched in the rain.
After that it got heavier it ended up inside the canteen.
But the P.O.P was shorter then mine. (Wait till my leg hurt like mad and the sun was blazing hot!)
After the P.O.P ended sat and wait till luana wanted to go home.

6+ went home.

Tomorrow going to SC CARNIVAL with girlfs! (I haven seen Ms Loo in a long long time!)
YY is going to the carnival too, gonna msg her when I reach tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment