Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nostalgia,



I MISS YOU & YOU & YOU & YOU & YOU & YOU!!


Those moments were really unforgetable, and ever moment was really pleasnt.
(Especially during my 16th birthday! You guys did a lot for me)


(alphabetical order)

You: My kpoper buddy & thanks a lot for the accompanying me most of the times.
You: I will never fail to laugh at your jokes, & never forget the tissue xiao jie ><
You: My fashion adviser & of great help. I very glad that even we have serious quarrels we are still friends together. (:
You: My going to school & going home buddy in the past. I miss those moments T_T
You: The heroducky & the one who always accompany me during guides. <3 you~
You: The counsellor who helped me out a lot when I have problems.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! MISS YOU SO MUCH!! TT..TT




-
yays, AGNES LI ME! (:
&& during the 7! meeting on sunday she's going to say it to me.. haha! x)
LVE HER TOO!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment