Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life,



School later at 11am. D:
But school is ending really early today 4?
& there's not lessons tomorrow.! (FTW! \m/,)

Currently I have a serious decision to make now- whether to continue with this or choose food science which at lease I have a basic knowledge on. Later gonna seek my teacher's advise on this. And because of hating this course I seem to be going through serious depression. Crying everyday I get home. (Fuck, foolish to never do more research!)

Mum keep asking me to get for a transfer form, she wants me to really transfer out. :/ But I'm lost I dont even know what's best for me. I feel like getting out of school. One thing's for sure, I will never do that to be a burden to my parents make them worry so much is enough.



All I gotta say now is:
"I feel insecure, lost in a world so unfamiliar and strange. I seem to have lost myself in this world that we call life."


kbye.

On GD's "Shine A Light DVD" message:
VIP…
Although a lot of time has passed already
Let’s continue to do many more things together in the future!
Don’t cry, be strong and let’s laugh together

(GD, I hope I can laugh with you & your fellow big bang members, but now life isn't all pleasent, I can't do it but now I can only try not to cry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment