Friday, April 23, 2010

Them + Me = Great Times

WOOHOO to the great day I had with bestf(s) + Shi Xuan.
I'm such a nice friend to meet Claudia when she called me to go orchard now. So rushed down to meet her. After that waited like 1hour for them to arrive. T_T was mad hungry by then.

Chat while we ate, Shi Xuan left after lunch. We went to Cine to catch 'My rainy days' NC16 (but totally over aged to watch it) I feel that all the guys who watch that show wants to see the so-called naked body but only the back part. LOLS at those guys unfront of us.. they were like wispering. HAHAHAHAH.

Sorry cally, unable to find a comfortable spot to watch the show. After that Far East > KFC > Home.

(With them, dorky things happen but it's fun!)

Meet up soon guys, <3 you! ^3^




- Can't wait for the arrival of my bag & lappy.
3 may or later & lappy idk when.

No comments:

Post a Comment