Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jojo ♥



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN (JOJO) OPPA!

You're 21(in korea)/20 now! You're a cute guy with great looks and sense of humor with ONEW oppa in 'Hello Baby', but not forgetting that sexy voice you have (yes I love your parts in SHINee's songs) esp. when it goes high high high (eg: Mirotic SHINee ver. love it when you did changmin's part) it makes me go GAH GAH WOOLALA! >< hehe.

SHINee is having their come back soon, I hope that you're coming album would be filled with great hits like Y.O.U 2009! After all you had a great first quarter of this year right? Winning an award at SEA, unexpected SHINee fans in SG! Don't forget to come back to SG again so I can see you in person & let you know of my exsistance. :P There might be unpleasent experiences here but I believe they are just too happy to see you. Jonghyun oppa hope to see you & SHINee soon .. ..  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^..^ LVE SHINee & YOU!

* I know you'll miss Yoogeun, so when you're free visit him and give him loads of kisses! Keke. (:



For today this song's Jojo would be YOU- JONGHYUN OPPA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment