Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gravity,

Yesterday has a great time with girlf(s).



Meet up with claudia, cally & nes > Cine > PS, Ajisen (one of the places we always go & eat) > Cine > Wait for huiting > How to Train Your Dragon > Orchard, pay for my Ez link > Far East > Bugis > Bused home.


Haha, yesterday there was something wrong with me.. I keep saying the wrong stuff  ( sorry cally, keke xD )
The truth is I don't like looking younger than my age, suck much cause some people who are younger thn me keep looking at me as IF I'M YOUNGER THAN THEM & GIVE THAT TYPE OF FACE. #@%^^#$  you so much! & she so called grab my neck and ended up my phone dropped & I didn't know. Luckly claudia & nes picked it up. xD And lau started laughing like a mad person now stop until I realised that my phone is in claudia's pocket. HAHA! :P

I was so screwed yesterday, I bought a jacket when I totally promised myself not to shop for clothes anymore. >< Anw, dad paid for it so I'M SO THANKFUL THAT HE PAID FOR ME. KEKE. THANKS! :D Nowadays hanging with them means abit of shopping as well. And the shoppers are like cally, lau & me. Keke. But I don't mind giving my wardrob abit of a change.

Oh yea, this is the first time catching a 3D movie with them. Keke. :D

Kbye,
(I wonder if 7! are all going for the NMS tomorrow, I have not received any text msg.)
hope to meet up with all 7! again soon, & i'll make sure things would not turn sour.




Oh ya, lau & I wore like wore the same colour top & shoes. Keke.
SHIT! LOOKING $#^#ÎNG FAT HERE! SCREWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment