Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cause none of this was worth the risk

I have to find a way to make my post look & sound better. The limitation of my vocabulary is the hardcore reason to such lifeless post. I apologise. I definitely realised when I'm emo-ing the post also sound way better than how it is now. ><




I'm really bored, while waiting for my drama to load, I decided to blog.
Time passes relatively fast huh? It's the 30th of September now. Tomorrow I'll be stepping into another new month. Starting of  October means going to school real soon. The next semester means working even harder than I've this semester. I really have to keep up that GPA! ):

Going to meet some lovely ladies this weekend. Saturday will be really packed! Tons of things to do. :/ BIGBANG's GIFT & GATHERING. Sunday, will be meeting yy for dinner + church. It's gonna be an awesome weekend ( I sense money depleting again D: ).

I think it's the end of text messages. I also believe it's the end of chatting everyday. Oh well, I shouldn't be too depressed aye? Afterall, it's my own wishful thinking. So gonna forget about it. Ahhhh! (: But sometimes my head will just run a little, you know who's doesn't! :X Somehow, chatting with you is an addiction. No matter what I still have to find a way to get rid of it. I think today we'll not chat, so I shall try getting rid of it today.

Sometimes it's awesome to not tell loads of people about your blog. This way expressing yourself is better. I shall continue keeping it this way. ^^ ESP, you not knowing is still the best!

Alright, my drama is loading properly again.
Ciao peeps!





*p/s: my drama last night was weird.
but my dad came in to my room at the wrong time & after that I just slept without dreaming.
eeks, I want to know what happened! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment