Monday, September 13, 2010

Go Away,


I realised that life isn't always pleasent. Well, yesterday I was so annoyed like some freak because of my parents which caused me the swear so much, some mad woman. After a day of horrifying emotions yesterday, today's is just amazing. Got tickets to Korean Pop Night Concert (hahaha, not forgetting extra 3 tickets I got but sold it immediately cause I DIDN'T WANT THE 3 EXTRA TICKETS). Everything today have been going quite smoothly though.

Now I'm waiting for the concert which is 1 month+ away! AWESOME! (: Can't imagine I'm going to be able too T.O.P & listen to BIG BANG SING LIVE! OMO! BEST NEWS OF MY LIFE EVER. Next I am able to get the bag I like at 10% discount at my cousin's friend shop. AWESOME! I've to save now, SAVE LIKE MAD!

&& I can't wait for 21st of sept with the new season of GLEE. (:

kbye,




-

I'm losing my mind.
I realised my feeling aren't so real afterall.
I'm glad, so glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment