Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'll find the piece that i'm missing



H E L L O,
this is a random start but yea, anw i doubt many people will be reading my blog in the first place. So I'll start how I am comfortable with. (:

Yesterday was awesome. Had a bit of reminiscing with Agnes, Claudia and Kwan Foo. Met kf first before meeting lau. After that lau went home & we waited for her before meeting Claudia. It was really interesting to look back and talking about all those stuff. What more we can spill everything now, since it was longgggggggg over. (: Really fun yesterday. Thanks to them, I also got loads of time killed. If it wasn't for them, I guess I would be rotting at home. SERIOUSLY. T_T

Just now I went back to BSS. I was accompanying Claudia. She have to go back to school and teach chem. Since she asked, I shall be a nice friend! (: Tomorrow gonna stay at home & catch GLEE. ^^ Thursday & Friday would be the last 2 episode of MGIAG! T_T Should I catch playful kiss next? Hmmm....

This sat will be a hectic day, gonna finish up the gift for BB &&& going to sing K with my dearest the 7! (well, not all of the but 5, waiting for lau's reply though). Shall blog more after these events.

Bye folks.
Who ever is reading this. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment