Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're smiling but we're close to tears


I'm blogging regularly recently, purely because I'M BORED!

I'm not at all pleased today, cause tomorrow I've to go for training for the F1 job. I'm in distress. Cause I've got my shoes and I'm like freaking out.. I'm super scared how things will turn out. But for the money. & in fact i should thank Cally's friend cause they called me said there wasn't anymore slot, HOWEVER when her friend called they said there is a slot. >:@ I think they're pulling a fast one on me or what. Actually I intend to reject since I wasn't chosen. MONEY IS IMPORTANT NOW DUE TO THE $171 TICKET I BOUGHT. AT LEAST WITH THE JOB BUYING THE TICKET I WON'T FEEL SO SAD.

So tomorrow I've to try very hard to be HAPPY (even how unhappy doing the job) && better eat a happy pill. I hope nothing will go wrong as well, if it is I really am doomed. Idk how will I survive for the 10 hours on the 24, 25, 26 Sept. D: Nvm, I'll try brainwashing myself starting from NOW!

I can't wait for this Saturday, OVERNIGHT SLACK with 3some! (: In fact I'm rather happy since yesterday. (too much of good will turn bad, omg.. TOMORROW IS DOOMS DAY) Idk if we're on great talking terms again. I still feel things aren't right even we chat last night. ): It's way more fun talking to you in the past. Oh well, I guess because you've fallen for someone so perhaps talking to that person is more fun.

Well perhaps I've gotta built it up again. It's my fault again the other time. T_T

kbye, need to do some brainwashing with this free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment