Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An overflow of good converts to bad,


I need something to get off my chest.

I realised I have... MGIAG! (: Can't wait to see the DONG JOO Seon Saeng Nim *melts* even if his evil, not as evil as the other Woong's noona. Today's epiosde should be really awesome. After this week 2 more weeks before it's over. T_T

Going to school later for the blog meeting. I've the most awesome news ever.. I did an entry like FINALLY. So happy! At least I know I did helped out. This is the first step, I hope there is more to go. Hope later I don't regret my decision like how I did yesterday (OH MAN, YESTERDAY WAS HELL FOR ME).

I hope today will turn out great, well with such a morning - broke a bottle of tomato sauce. I hope I'll be able to get over my emotions as well. I realised when I'm emotional, depressed or ever felt something for someone.. MY HEART OVERTAKES MY BRAIN. It's horrible. ): I'm so sad yesterday too, I was too busy emo-ing. I lost touch with my true self and I guess I didn't want to talk much. I think from now on things will be different too. ): I doubt we'll chat much any more. ahh, whatever. ):

Ok, I'll blog more later.
I've to eat and go to school soon.
REALLY SOON.

CIAOs,


Back from school. When I got on the bus, I saw Joanna and after the meeting I saw Jia Li. COOL! Today went pretty awesome. The bloggers for the IMI blog are awesome, really funny. I think the blog thing is growing on me ever since the first post. This team is really become really fun, I've to open up more from now on... or perhaps it's the holiday that's why I'm having crowd redrawing syndrome. Shall talk more next week.

Alright back to my TV.

Ciaos,



-
Are we alright again, after my reply yesterday?
You didn't talk much to me yesterday when you usually do. T_T

I hope we've those chats again though, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment