Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New York, New York


AHHHH, BORED! That's why I decided to blog something. ^^
(At least blogging helps me kill a bit of my time)

My holiday has been pretty alright , I guess. I've been going to school twice in a week (this & the last) for blogger meeting and publicity event. So, my life still revolves around school during the holidays. I hope it won't revolve around school too much. Well, it's all because of SUP PAPER, which I hope I WONT HAVE TO DO IT!! T_T The results will be announced this Friday. So yea, PLEASE BLESS ME GOD!

Yesterday I realised that we've not been really able to talk like how we used to. D: It's always so comfortable talking to you, but all because of my emo-ing last week. This time round, you totally ignore me. T_T Should I count myself lucky? In the end you did talk to me, but for that tiny bit? But it was great to be talking to you. ^^ It was really little, but it's alright I guess. :/ I hope it'll be how we used to, our conversation wise. (:

Tomorrow Lau will be coming over to do some items for our dearest BIG BANG! Going to give it to them on the day of the concert. Hope they'll bring it back to Korea though.

My brain juice just dried out.
So, I've to stop here... another random post.

No comments:

Post a Comment