Saturday, September 4, 2010

To anyone,

Give me one of these and I'll be super greatful


Shhhhhh, I have a secret to expose.


I wonder why I used to be so paranoid over O levels. Or should I say every stage of my life with exams spells phobia! Seriously, my life is just filled with fear fear fear. Screwed!

My secret: No matter how I study for CMSY it's anot absorbing. I've a feeling going inside the exam room and doing the exam is going to be a tough one. Just typing this my hand is going all soft. See typing about exams is even a phobia. W.T._!!!!! T_T I'm like so freaking worried that I've been having insomia everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK. DAMN. D: Oh well, I have an intension to just go in and scribble everything down on the piece of paper & pray that everything will be alright.

Well this isn't like WDS which I understand so I can just go in and write all that I've know. CMSY is a total alien. T_T Sigh, I have to face my fate. I don't mind getting a 'D' at least a pass for this subject will do. GODS PLEASE BLESS ME!

KOREAN POP NIGHT CONCERT 2010! Trying to get my hands on a ticket. Why, cause THE LOVES OF MY LIFE (yes, T.O.P is coming down, HELL YEAH!) So even if I die I've to meet them at least that once. After all they make this huge part of my world that I cannot leave without. So praying for that too. The tickets, fanclub tee, light stick are all going to cost a bomb. My F1 pay is bound to be gone just like that. I need to find another temp job soon too.

CASH IS NEEDED BADLY!

Well that's all I ough to report about my current life.
I'm super worried about my exams > Kpop night concert tickets are gone.
MONDAY IS DE DAY - Battle in exams & Battle of the kpop night tickets.

Kbye folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment