Friday, September 24, 2010

Empire State Of Mind


They say, when you fold paper stars, every star you fold you make a wish and it might come true. (I know the paper crane and the star isn't the same thing but they are made of paper and you gotta fold them.) I wish all my wishes will come true to.......

Later my exam results will be released!! I hope I won't be one of those who will have to go back to school to do that SUPP paper. I think doing a SUPP will only make me super demoralised, which I won't do well too. Cause it will be like "What's the point of supp, when I failed the main ?" T_T I'm praying for the best later. Hope 1.1 can just end in peace, please!!!!!!!! )':

Nes came over just now to do BIG BANG'S present. It was fun, cause the outcome was totally awesome. All the pictures are uploaded on my face book though, so if you want to see how they look like you can check it out there. (: This isn't the end of the present though. The box is not done, and our little heartfelt notes to BIG BANG as well. Now I hope BIG BANG will totally bring it back to Korea. *PRAYS HARD*

There goes the last paragraph again, all for that someone. So glad we chat again, the best part is when I felt like talking to you, you took the first step! AWWWW~ xD Just that today's ending was kinda ... ... T_T AHHHHH~ Oh well, it's ok, at least you talked to me. Too happy over Tuesday's ending though!

Alright, stop all my blah blah blah-ing.
Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment