Saturday, September 25, 2010

Listen to the sound of happiness


(I want to do my nails the same colour as hers, just in pastal blue. Should I go for express?)


Hello folks,

This post was kinda meant for yesterday, but I didn't really know what to blog about. Yesterday, I've gotten back my results! Even after all the paranoid me and funfair I had during the 1.1, I did wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than I expected my results will be. What's best is that I need not go back to school for any SUPP! AWESOME!

I think the past few days have too much good. I feel that the bad will come again soon. After all, life is all about the bad and the good ain't it? With this balance, the world is fair.

I know somethings are too good to be true. Every time I felt like talking to you, you talked to me (which is awesome TTM). Seems like I can't demand too much anyway, you're not doing so now. But ahhhh, whatever yea? Too much good will convert into bad. Getting a fair amount will do. Anw, thanks for chatting to me, just I wanted to. (:

I've been blogging a lot recently, well I think when school reopens it's a different story.

Alright, Toodles.
(sorry for the abrupt ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment