Monday, April 11, 2011

Fresh??

TODAY'S INSANE. SERIOUSLY INSANE.

LOOK.


YES,  I got my hair snip snip snip into the bin. I wanted something else, but it is really hard to maintain. Even worst than this. This current hair style needs to be blown dry though. SIGH. But as a lazy person, I won't blow dry my hair! hehehe! BUT I HAVE TO, CAUSE IT WILL LOOK LIKE CRAP! :/

I kinda hate this hairstyle cause it's so GIRLYYYYYYYYY. I guess I need time. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like girl girl hairstyles. In fact I prefer the emo/punk hairstyle or those middle length layered hairstyle. SIGH. Oh well, hack. At least I got a heavy load off my sholderrrrrrrrrrrr! So what do you think??????


This is my new pencil box. MAN, have been looking for one for the longest hour. Now I finally gotten what I wanted. Whee, motivation. xD !! I love the owls, so first time I saw it I was: "YES, FINALLY!! TOTALLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!" And for my nail colour, it is one of the nail lacquer Cally purchased for me. I've not really applied it properly, cause I can't do the right handdddddd!

Alright, enough of my unless crappy blogging today which makes no sense because of the not in the mood to blog but want to blog feeling. HAHA. Gonna eat my .......


N O W!! B Y E!!

No comments:

Post a Comment