Monday, April 4, 2011

Life from another side of the universe ,


21 MORE DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL START.

I'm blogging all my mixed emotions here. It's like the anxiety doesn't fade. Well basically I've this problem all my life (poly life) - school holidays left 20 days/less than a month I scream insomnia, worried and spell horrifying thoughts in my head. I'm not happy with such anxiety of mine. See, with THIS it hinders loads of stuff - school and living my life to the fullest.

Sometimes I feel so stuffed up. I'm like running a long race that I don't know what I am running for. If not I'm just running too fast getting all exhausted. I really could use a little SG get away or a little air breather in some resort or stress free location. I just got too much on my plate to handle. Maybe I need to find a motivation for myself again.  (Perhaps she's right, having a BF is a real good motivation. Oh yeah, PLEASE it's hard to come by. No kid. :/ )

Basically that's it. LIFE. Fast phased. No time. Anxieties. Unpredicted situations. Oh yeah, MAYBE, partially worried about work. Totally working alone on - FOREVERALONE. T_T So yea, all cramped up inside made me feel like blogging.

OK, I better get some sleep.. LATE.. & it's also because my head is kinda killing me!
( p/s: Pretty Little Liar is nice. How I love American TV series :D )

NIGHTS~



No comments:

Post a Comment