Sunday, April 24, 2011

Officially A Jr. Tomorrow



Today's the last day of MY HOLIDAYS *weeps*. Sucks. Pretty Much.

Why ??????? After school reopens = HORRIFYING LIFE and LOADS OF STRESS!!

To end my holiday, I shall blog about the things I did and keep in here as a part of my memory. Good idea? I also did an armature picture on some of the outing pictures I look with my best buds when we were out + night jog.

For me this holiday was rather useful. I did loads of stuff. From house work to going to places I wanna go. HERE, shall list them:
  • mop the floor in my house
  • vaccum the floor in my house
  • packed my bedside table
  • packed the books in my room
  • packed my cupboard
  • packed my closet and the clothes rack in my room
  • night jogging once a week/twice a week
  • USS
  • Marina Barrage
  • Mind Cafe
  • Shopping (ahh, TOPSHOP)
  • TON
  • Movie Screening
  • Work at an event
  • etc.....
I enjoyed my holiday with those gatherings, outings, interviews, packing, cleaning and of course my home time with the english dramas and movies. I can't wait for the next holiday to enjoy all the things once again. This up coming semster, I really have to change all that I've did last semster!! I hope things will be alright in the upcoming semster. It's gonna get pretty tough, since 1.2 is HORRIFYING. I believe I will be able to tackle everything!! (:

Alright, have to pack my stuff and prepare for school tomorrow.

Hope to blog soon too.

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment