Saturday, April 23, 2011

I My Me Mine,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!

I've finally totally gotten my BIG BANG SE Album!!! (:

Add on to the amazing news is that I've gotten TOP's card which is rightfully my sis ones. Hopefully she can't trade it! Hope her friends doesn't get TAEYANG!! PLEASE!!

Today's awesome just awesome, because my TOMS order has been confirmed & of course BIGBANG's album as well! Now I'm waiting for it to arrive in around 3 weeks times ( ahhh, longgggg ): ) I've sometime else on my list, BIRKENSTOCK!! Wanna get one so that I can share with my mummy. However, I've spend so much this month so maybe I'll wait till I've enough real soon. I also wanna get a few TOPSHOP pieces, so have to keep Birkenstock on my list for awhile. ):

Alright, enough of my wants.

Gonna watch tele now. BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment