Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You’re haunted by yesterday and still sore from the fall,



It's me all over again.
I've been blogging quite alot recently. I just love how my post end up at the on of the day on my layout. Any way, the picture above is something I did due to my undying love from T.O.P's rap in cafe. It's not great, but something simple. I want to do a better piece with a new quote from "Stupid Liar" or "Love Song". This is how much I love my BIGBANG boys!
I think I'm keeping it short today.

The briefing turn out really well. REALLY. WELL. :/ It's still not my thing being alone. I still love abit of company. Not much, but a few and I'd feel better. I guess there's always a first. Now I'm freaked for the 13th (THANK GOD, it's only a day!!) Doing badge check at MBS in formal. T___T No problems faced pleaseeeeeee~  Whatever! Don't want to get insomina with this in my head! Ending this topic.
YAYS, in an hour plus or so it's D-DAY 2! Excited for the release of the album, than comeback stage and the mv release! :D

Alright, I'm signing off now. Gonna find some movies to take my mind off today. It just scares me!

Tata!



No comments:

Post a Comment