Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's annual,


FINALLY, I GOT TO MEET UP WITH MY AWESOME FOLKS (The 7! + Chooi Tene) BEFORE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS COME TO AN END. This is also sort of a "welcome home, Claudia" celebration too since we have not seen her for a MONTH! A WHOLE MONTH!!!

As usual, they headed to my house for a steamboat. Something was different this time round. We had movie screening!! Plug in laptop and play on TV kind though. HAHA. Not all were interested in the movies though, 3 of them were *ahem* gambling. :P

Of all things I enjoyed most were the spamming of pictures! HAHA, some people went mad. MAD. No kid. It felt more fun with this craziness. Somehow, I felt this was different. Really different. I don't know what I felt, but sometimes my heart just feel weird. :X Whatever it is, everyone had their fair share of joy today yea?

I don't expect things to remain the same, somehow things will DEFINITELY change as time pass. Well at lease we'd make the effort to meet up, gather together and hang. Better then nothing. I'm just glad at least I have this bunch of people I really can be myself around them. (:

More pictures on FB by the way. (:

Toodles.

*ps: blogging a lot recently, but I'll be cutting down once school start. Lazy is one of the excuses. :P I might have a post before school start. See how life goes. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment