Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heart to Heart,

(Credits to ashleymackenroe)





MY.CURRENT.OBSESSION = TOMS.
(I know it was popular for quite sometime, but I want it because it looks really comfy)

So I'm gonna try getting my hands on one pair of TOMS shoes, a classic one. I actually like the one in the picture too!!! Tomorrow gonna try my luck at Pedder Red. Check them out and try them, see if it looks alright on me. I really hope it looks nice on me, cause I REALLY WANT A PAIR OF THESE!

Since Korean Music Wave 2011 has disclosed their cost for their tickets, I really might be giving up on the concert and more determind to get my hands on the shoes. LOOK. What's the point of buying the tickets and see ants. 300SGD for the ticket? YOU MAD? Totally not worth, despite me owning a DSLR now. The shoes are also sold for a good cause. ONE FOR ONE.

Now I hope it will look alright and won't cost so much so I can really get my hands on the shoe. *prays hard* !!

After purchasing this, I need a bag. I've been looking for a new bag too, BACKPACK, for school. I want to change my current one. Got holes in them. ):

AHHHH, SCHOOL IS GONNA OPEN SOON. NEXT WEEK. AHHH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment