Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's all because of this,

Hehe, if I'm not wrong SOME of the BIG BANG members are wearing SPX SNEAKERS.
But the picture is kinda small, can't get a 100% confirmation about that though.



OMG, just so darn cute! TOP (i think) is embarrassed to do the action. GD, hahas~ ended up squating on the floor. Totally cmi to the end, embarrassed? Dae totally need not say, watching FO you'll understand. Totally let lose. TAE & SEUNGRI still does it, but TAE i think might be shy? idk.. but TOP i betcha he is! xD

Tsk, THEY PS ME! (jkjk)
TAEMIN, JONGHYUN,KEY wearing SPX sneakers!
Thanks to BIG BANG <3 I got to know those cool sneakers! (:




19th Seoul Music Awards Performances!
(Sorry, only posting those that I like the most)

BEAST: Bad Girl & Mystery



SHINee: Juliette & Ring Ding Dong

(Stupid, they PS me before I can even see them. All becaue of this .. they rushed back to KOREA & didn't complete the fansign on the last day of ohsoonjung's drama concert! *Swearing like mad crazy!* If not I'll be able to catch a glimpse! T_T Totally wasted! Nes & I waited like so darn long on tues at esplanade. Like totally pissed, so near yet so far! They were inside the concert hall. After screamings we thought we could see them, but nahh.. still waited. I guess they left in a hurry to head to the airport, the people screaming cause they saw them. T_T In the end only saw ohsoonjung, bobby kim, and 2 other girls.)


2PM’s Taecyeon & Baek Ji Young: My Ears Candy



Kara: Mister



Brown Eyed Girls – Abracadabra



Super Junior : Sorry Sorry & Super Girl



2PM: Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment