Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So near, yet so far..



You used to be 8 hours away.

And finally, we breath the same air.
Yet all I see is the pictures on the internet.
I envy how people got so close to you and got to see you face to face...
While I'm back home, only able to see articles and listen to people's experiences.

I wish I could just see your face- you performing on stage or one of those who got to see you up close.
I even hope the impossible, like being able to take a photo with you.
But I can't even see your back, how will it even come true?
You're just too far away... )':

Your back is a pleasure, but being able to see you face means the world.
But it take forever just to see you're face, cause you're just too far away.
I just hope you'll notice me, despite the 345345346 million girls in your face...
It's all a fantasy, cause this will never (I still wish it will..) come true. T_T

Sometimes I hope you'll be able to see what I wrote... ( AHH, who am I kidding :/ )

Just being able to see you close and a picture, would be a kind of a miracle.
But all this will only be a dream, and this dream really sweet... but impossble to meet.





Omg, I must be mad to write this!
I want to meet SHINee so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment