Monday, February 22, 2010

Time is the only aspect

So glad to see the 5 of them having so much fun together!
Love this picture~~




SCREAMS at the video~ hehes! ^^
Same goes for 2NE1, CL is the pro yo~ love the way she speaks english. ^^

Back home after having a good time with besties.
I can't remeber when was the last time I had a great time with these peeps.
Kbox was kinda mixed- quite and high.
After dinner was Neos with them, totally had a great time.

Tomorrow cally wants to watch percy jackson and she asked me, hope daddy lets me go. (changed to wed)
I have been slacking off his work for quite sometime now :/ I bet he so wants to kill me X=

Sis is in OBS so hogging on to her iTouch for 4 days without her complaining would be hell great!
Gonna stop my crap with pictures ^^

CNY day 1 with sis























Upload more tomorrow, busy with my poly admission stuff X=
School is starting on the 19th of April.
OMG, freshman camp = totally big horrible sigh :/

No comments:

Post a Comment