Thursday, February 11, 2010

Y.O.U



Hello WORLD!

Today's gotta be the best day of my life, I'm so close... this close to see SHINee! (Althought it's far, but still able to hear SHINee's voice live! Hoping SHOW LUO WINS AN AWARD!)

Althought I'm not able to get my gatchapon stuff & my sis, but we're so lucky today! Thanks to lau for asking the uncle, he told us to contact him after CNY and he will get us the gatchpon item we want. So thankful to him, we can get the items we want and need not get the item we dont! WOOHOO~

So sad though, wasn't able to book the tour today. Meet up with the peeps tomorrow to get it all settled. Woohoo~ double yeah! But currently totally excited about see SHINee (hahas~ them dancing RING DING DONG!) I have to go and see SHINee at the airport!!! So great huh today! whee hee! (:

-
Hmm, I'm lost in my world of joy that my post seems kinda horrible.
Skip in will ya, just wanna express my joy! (:




Alright, gonna watch American Next Top Model

No comments:

Post a Comment