Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet sugar,

Awkwardness outblast!

LOLS at the number of messages people asking me if I'm free tomorrow.
When I'm mad free no one ask me out or whats not. :/
I'm mad busy tomorrow, need to go out to get sis OBS stuff, evening dinner at uncle's place.
(she got some project tomorrow that is at east coast looking at rocks? So need to help my parents -_-lll)

So rejecting every offer tomorrow, sorry guys. X=

Meeting peeps on monday for KBOX session.
Omg, Idk when was my last K session with these peeps la, missing those times badly!
Haha gonna take the opportunity to spam photos on monday as well.
But I'm a bad throat for the past few days, most hopefully it gets well by sunday morning so monday I can have a blast with peeps!!! ^3^ CAN'T WAIT!






OMG, LOLLIPOP PT. 2 IS OUT! ^3^
I love this song to bits, cause I hear more of TOP's voice!
Ahh, screw the internet for not letting me see thr LOLLIPOP PT. 2 30s CF!! T_T


LOLS at TOP, forever that cute!! ^^



Alright endding with a TOP picture,

No comments:

Post a Comment