Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spare my smiles,


- Boundary

All the happiness didn't last.
Thought this year will be great, but it ended up horrible.
From my future school, to meeting my idol and now going overseas (i dobut i'll be going to korea too) isn't as how I expected.
I'm griefing.

I yearn so much to do/get all of the above, but one by one started crashing down.
Sorries can't even help stop the sorrows.
I really start to think this year ahead would suck a lot!
Just by looking at everything, nothing seems to be going well.

I don't want to believe in gods and in horoscopes anymore.
I don't believe in anyone and anything anymore.
And I'm hating every bit of it..






* if don't think it's the number of people was a reason, i still like it might be that problem...

I think I'll just lock myself up and be all introvert again.
Behold, YEAR 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment