Monday, February 15, 2010

Tok, Tok, Tok,



Hello world,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & V'DAY PEEPS!

Sorry for the belated greeting but yea, no time to blog on the eve, totally die on that day. :/
After dinner at grandpa's then I knew I had fever (38.8 degrees *faints*)
So can't help my mum out for the cleaning and changing of bed sheets, my head was hurting like mad crazy!
Spam fever panadol took like 4 on the eve!

Recovered the next day, but after I got back from my aunt's house idk why but it came back.
Lucky that I wasn't visiting people, but hate the after effects of the panadol, sweat like mad and head to grandpa's house to bai nian and head to the place we'll be having dinner that night.
Totally cannot make it at grandpa's house la :/ (just ate the panadol before going to grandpa's house)
So totally lethargic and tired at grandpa's house.

Felt better after that so dinner I was at full blast 100% able to eat. (lucky i had mile sore throat and spam lozenge)
Today mum's side coming over for dinner so stayed home the whole day.
Tomorrow dad's side coming over for lunch.
After that heading out to SSA & 5 friends are coming over.
Eeks, hong bao river posponed to wed T_T

That's all, I doubt I will be blogging frequently now.. kinda lazy.
But I might just come back checking for tags.

Alrightie, signing off here & ending with muah current kpop song addiction.
(later 6.05 music bank on KBS world! WOOHOO!)




No comments:

Post a Comment