Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hot Issues


Today's 'ELECTRIC LOVE' DAY1! (:
Got my flats today, like finally after hunting mad long. :/
And phew! close call.. almost cold war! X= Lucky  didn't!

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
1) IDA scholarship talk (forced my parents to go, cause i got an invitation by IDA)
2) Meeting lau to get Singapore Entertainment Awards tickets! (My sis and friends already gotten them. T_T) 
3) After that need to help my sis get the things she wants @ novna.
4) Meet up with KF with lau to book tour for our trip! (WOOHOO~)





Love this promo. pictures of finding the Lollipop Girl, so I gotta post them up here even it was kinda tedious.

Big bang is looking for a lollipop girl!

First to raise both of my hands and shout: "I willing to be TOP's lollipop girl!" LMAO~
Jk, I will never dare to do such a thing even though I can be noticed by BIG BANG! ): But I catch no korean words, so I won't even know how to sign up. Oh yea, totally impossible to be chosen, cause I'm not pretty and I look way younger then my age. So yea, NO HOPE.


THE BIG BANG OFFICIAL BUS FOR ELECTRIC LOVE!
OMG, HOT ISSUE.. totally love the design!
Ever since the poster for big bang's electric love tour was out totally in love with it... colourful and totally what I see in big bang! Best of all this is all by BIG BANG MEMBERS and they all have no objections. (: Big Bang <3 is really one of a kind. ^3^



Oh, congrats 2NE1, BIG BANG, DBSK & GD FOR BEING NOMINATED IN JPOP ASIA AWARDS!! Every single award mention below has YG FAMILY inside! This is totally fab. new! (: YG family hwaiting! I hate it when Big Bang & DBSK clashes! Both are my fave. you see, hard to choose! T_T

With Big Bang having their successful debut in Japan, they had been one of the most sought after idols there. Alongside with them who’s gaining lots of supporters in Japan is their co-YG Family member, 2NE1.


Favorite overall artist/band
1. Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)
2. Arashi
3. Ayumi Hamasaki
4. Big Bang
5. Super Junior
Best overall Male Solo
1. G-Dragon (Big Bang)
2. Gackt
3. Yamashita Tohomisa (NEWS)

Best Single 2009
1. Stand By U – Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)
2. Again – YUI
3. Koe Wo Kikasete – Big Bang
Best Album 2009
1. Heartbreaker – G-Dragon
2. Sorry, Sorry – Super Junior
3. Past < Future – Namie Amuro
3. DIM – The Gazette

Best overall Boyband
1. Arashi
2. Big Bang
3. Tohoshinki
Best overall Girlband
1. 2NE1
2. Girls’ Generation (SNSD)
3. Scandal

Best K-Pop artist/band
1. Big Bang
2. Super Junior
3. 2PM

Most want-to-be girlfriend/boyfriend

1. Jaejoong (Tohoshinki)
2. Tomohisa Yamashita
3. G-Dragon

Source: BBVIPZ

No comments:

Post a Comment