Thursday, February 11, 2010

More years to come,

Someone I know turns 18 today! (:
That person is offically able to things that are being restricted for the below 18 peeps. ( LIKE DUHH! :/ )



Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8TEEN KF!!

Just wanna wish you a great year ahead, I know last year wasn't a really good one for you especially with all the things happening.. hope this year would be different, great things and happiness surround you. (Luck, no more.. later CNY gamble my money gone! T_T) Hope you and mei zhi last long togethrer! Very very long, till you guys grow old. Hehe. I don't want to get all mushy, but remember to keep in contact yea? All the best to you this year! Hwaiting eh! xD Happy birthday once again!  




Post more when I'm back later.
K, bye... Off to do chores.

p/s: American Idol last night was really nerve racking, but Ellen totally rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment