Friday, February 5, 2010

Love causes pain,


I think I lack BB news update.
short time obession with SHINee and I felt guilty as if I betrayed BB! T_T

Now a days, loads of news are on BB's BIG SHOW (i have to get my hands on the dvd when it's out)
Lazy to post all 3 days BIG SHOW fan cams, awn dont wanna spoil it, shall watch when i get the DVD.
Loads of GD's interview (I'm not hating GD but.. loads of long interviews and I'm lazy)
BSX pictures, kinda messy.. so not uploading.

I'm looking forward to 'ELECTRIC LOVE' the bus totally rocked!



I wish i was in japan, at least I'll be able to catch a glimpse of the the bus.
I totally think the concert will rock many fans socks off!
And I'm totally happy for BB, their fan base in jap is growing.
The 'ELECTRIC LOVE' concert will be held for 4 days, but they extened it, so 2 more extra days.
And now they are adding more seats.
Congrats BB, I still hope you guys will come to asia and one day SG!!

Waiting for TOP's solo album as well, ever since he released a single I have to hear more of his songs.
Shall upload BB new this sat or sun, or might not, busy spring cleaning.




* 'ELECTRIC LOVE' bus pictures credits: bang @ ibigbang

No comments:

Post a Comment