Monday, July 6, 2009

ARGHH!!

* I just searched for STAR THOTS, SEEMS LIKE THEY DON'T GIVE THEM THE GOODS EVEN AFTER A MONTH, BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY. GET FROM OTHER BLOG SHOPS!


AHH, star thots IS A FREAKING COOL SHOP LA!!

I love the big bang goods, esp the big bang baskin Robinson's snowman key chain (SOLD OUT!)
The heart tee that BIG BANG WORE, I SO WANT TO GET IT!!! $40+
): Saddly, my pockets are empty! ):
F.T SOCKS! MINHWAN'S VER IS SOLD OUT! ):
TVXQ! / Initial Necklace [Hero ver.], 17+ ONLY!!
TOP's Lightning Star Earring, 19+, omg la!! ):

I want big bang goods, but it's like 40+, 20+, 30+!!
FILA, BIG BANG LIMITED EDITION IS LIKE A FEW 100 BUCKS! ):
BIG BANG, DBSK, SHINee, F.T socks!!

Anyone willing to get me anything from there?
I WILL LOVE YOU TO BITS! (:

FAT HOPE!



_____________________________________

Now i saw 2 necklace and i want them badly! ):
Hope people can give me both of these la!

http://www.asmama.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=4120&category=

http://www.asmama.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=4795

Big bang don't have necklace, ahh sadded! ):
Want to get stuff from ASMAMA, go to http://asmamaforyou.blogspot.com/, they can help you order it! (:

DAMN IT MAN! My head is totally addicted to those things. I like can't seem to get them off my mind! ahhhhhh! And i know what i want for my birthday, those albums at CITYLINK MALL. Like inside can have each and everyone of those i treasure's photos inside the album and a note from each of them! (: + the necklace above (both!) well, i doubt it will come true though.

AH HA, HOPE I CAN GET THESE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment