Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There's gotta be a better way for me to say

Complicated situations are the makings of all that's wrong




History repeated itself, i can't but feel any guiltier! ):
Yea, you heard me.. I might be a stupid fool to feel sad and guilty over such a thing.
Imagine losing something from so many people, and your parents want to get you another one if it's really missing in some rural area.
The feelings totally different...

ARGH, i feel like kicking myself hard, slapping, hitting, slitting, etc... another mistake that is repeated! Bloody hell! ):
I so darn disappointed, so darn depress, and what's more my parents aren't scolding me, yet helping me... can't i not feel any guiltier?! My parents said, that $27 is nothing, if it's lost, we can get you another one (not flaunting or anything, but $27 is nothing but the feeling is different!)
Man, GOD IS KIDDING ME RIGHT!?
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
I just hope now it can be retrieved, if not i seriously... GO BANG WALL, SCREW MY MISTAKE!


So not going to blog till i found my thing, if not i seriously don't have the bloody mood to do anything. Now even big bang won't do any good! ):

________________________________________________
OMG, things have turn out to be good, it's found!
And all my nightmares are over! (:
HAPPY like mad now!!!!!!
STANDING BROAD JUMP, PASSED.
THE THINGS ARE FOUND! (:
Today is my lucky day after all, THANKS GOD! (:
THANKS SO MUCH!




And I've been standing in the river of deliverance way too long
There's gotta be a better way for me to say
What's on my heart without leaving scars

No comments:

Post a Comment