Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love Drunk



Love my BLOG header!
Love drunk! (:
2ne1's mini album is not bad, after all they're female big bang. (:

- My birthday pictures + video
Well, not all are up due to blogger :/
I still have joanna's, luana's, my cake & the video from lau.
Besides, my eyes hurts & i need to do my essay

From Cally and CO.
Biggest credit goes to cally, it's made by her. THANKS A LOT! (:
Love the big bang letters, it's like bling bling, latest love!
Love you guys to bits! (:


This is so-called the coupons to claim the following necklaces.
LOVE THE MIC & J INTIAL!
11 PEOPLE MADE MY WISH CAME TRUE! (:
J is not my crush or something, but my BF, JAE JOONG!
ah hahahahahaha! X=



This 2 lovelies are from MY LESBIAN FRIEND YO! LeongKwanFoo! (:
Haha! Thanks so damn much, you spend quite a large sum.


From my cousin, PEI EN JIE JIE! (:
She gave it to me just now, when she came to give me tuition.
HAPPY, and something rather NEW! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment