Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's like sunshine after the rain

My blogger is having problems again, can't upload photos and not to mention changing font's colour etc.
Today i have finally collect my NECKLACES from the post office, so darn happy.
Love the mic & 'J' tons!
I intend to get a few more pieces, & not to make the same old silly mistake again.
Anyway, today happened to see some of the jrs in gg with the other UGs doing some marching for idk what, national day?
Idk.

And i realised, i'm miss those memories...
I miss having fun with my fellow guides,
I miss those fridays those girls hang out in my house,
I miss those times spent there (although my terror is over)
I miss everything and everyone there.

I had this feeling, weird, but cannot be stopped.
Just a few views from the 2nd level really got a lot of memories.
(shall get photos from lau tomorrow to upload)
I kinda miss everything, and felt like if only time could stop here and right now.

Believe me, i miss everything and everything means....
Well, nothing more to be said.

TOODLES, off to do my ENGLISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment