Friday, July 17, 2009

You're better then the best

GARA GARA GO!





Hellooooo earth people,


This following big bang crazy girl haven been blogging for awhile now and she's BACK. Haha, i have been rather busy a few days back. Test, homework, tuition... etc. And the reason for not blogging is because I'M DAMN LAZY TO DO SO, AND LIFE IS BORING THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT! Today i went out with lau & claudia, details another day.

Now the main question, SHOULD I GET LG ARENA OR SATIO? Hmph! I can't make up my mind! Nevermind. When satio is out i shall then decide what to get. I desperately need a phone that enables me to type korean. I'm now so into korean stuff, and wanna use my korean name as the bluetooth name. However, sony can't read korean. *bummers*Ahh, another thing... idk when my necklace(s) will arrive, ASMAMA!! :/

OK, won't be blogging so frequently cause tagboard is dead. ):
Anyway, i might close the blog, let it go on a holiday... ideas anyone?
So should I?

Whatever it is, lorraine signing off from here to listen to F.T's newest album. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment