Friday, July 3, 2009

我们要学会珍惜

I am mature enough, i will not cry, i will be strong.
Most importantly, I CANNOT BE A BURDEN!!

- THANKS FOR THE CONCERN PEOPLE! THANKS A LOT!

But it's like a nightmare that is reoccurring! ):
I know it might not mean anything to most of you people, this incident is something my whole entire family can be depressed about. It's really beyond what my family looks like, and it's to personal to enclose to anyone. And all i can only do is keep it within me. I'm afraid that what happened in the past will reoccur, this means wits end to my family you know?! Idk now to even not to think about it, tomorrow's unpredictable.

All I know is.. now i really got to study, i can't let my parents down anymore. I can't be doing this thing all over again. (and this time, NO TURNING BACK!) I need to do them proud. Be as my name signifies "Famous some thing". I really feel how much i don't want to be like my dad. I want to be something else. I really need to do well for 'O's, but those nightmare, phobias and anxiety... I need to treasure everything i have now, as for tomorrow i will not know what might happen.

Believe me, this is causing much of a blow in my head. I need to control a lot of things now. Think thrice or even more... you might never know the repetition of that incident will occur again. All i want of god is to bless my family and me, i just hope nothing will happened this year or till i graduate. I need my birthday to come now, i have plenty of wishes to make, and it's not totally for me, it's for people around me. I'm scared, i really am! )':

MUSIC NOW CAN'T EVEN CALM MY NERVES! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment