Saturday, July 4, 2009

But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

Say B. I. G to the BANG



Emotions keep spinning out ~Colbie Caillat, Fallin' For You

This song is so darn sweet, & it took me forever to look for this song. And ah ha, i found it. ♥s. Now i'm feeling better, spending my time thinking about you, NOT! Not thinking about anyone, i'm happy to be like that and spending my days thinking about school work & my 'loves of my life' + shinee and f.t. I like nobody now. (: Now i just hope my days will continue to be happy, since that day we didn't talk, My mood have been fantastic! Now hoping my happy day will come asap(well, hopefully it will be a happy one), my birthday! (:

Ha ha, I'm just realised how much work i need to complete, no complains now. Just do it. And i needa do tuition homework before tomorrow, yet I'm blogging. Haha, but there's nothing to blog. I really ought to stop this temptation, Ok, till next time. 9TH JULY! (:

I haven been posting big bang's picture, so here's one. And in addition, i will add my 2 other fave.. SHINee & F.T




WONBIN, MISSING YOU IN F.T! ):
JONG HUN IS HOT, MINHWAN IS KAWAII! (:
HONGKI IS NOT BAD LOOKING, I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY EYES ON JAEJIN.
NO WORRIES ALL OF THEM LOOKS COOL & GOOD LOOKING!


MINHO, MY CHARISMA GUY!
JONGHYUN, DORKY BUT TOTALLY GOOD LOOKING AND HOT!
KEY, KAWAII LA!
ONEW, KINDA UNLUCKY, HOPE YOU'RE ALL BETTER NOW. ):
TAEMIN, LOOKS CUTE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment