Thursday, July 9, 2009

HAPPY 열일곱th BIRTHDAY!


속삭인 그 말이 내 얼굴 만지던 그 머릿결이






HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO 로레인!! (:

I was very touched by the card, and the BIG BANG key chain from girlf(s), ESP. CALLY FOR THE KEYCHAIN, it's handmade by her!

Thank you LKF for my stitch (10'07'09) and sat must home deliver my scrump.

Really thought you guys forgotten, although some of you did somehow.
Kinda sad though, never receive any sms from you guys, but later on.

MEI ZHI SLAP ME REAL HARD TODAY, CALLY HIT MY HEAD HARD TOO!
Cried cause i was surprised to see the card! (:

Thanks for the birthday bash!
Thank you, Joanna for the sort-of-like gatchapon thing.
Thank you, Luana for the present as well.
Thank you, HUITING, AGNES LI, AGNES LAU, CLAUDIA, CHOOI TENE, DING QI, VASEELA, ARUL, WIJI, SHIXUAN AND HUIFANG! For the Jaejoong and mic, necklace
Thank you, for the card- those messages.
Thank you so much although this is nothing much, but still loved it.

Thank you so much...
My parents
My sister
Auntie, Cousins (Pei en jiejie, Li Min jiejie, Hao Jun)
Sandy
Agnes Li
Agnes Lau
Cally
Claudia
Hui Ting
Kwan Foo
Chooi Tene
Hui Fang
Lai Feng, stead!
Candice
Pin xiu
Pei Ru
Jia Li
Cai Lin
Luana
Joanna
Yvette
Felicia
Estee
Liping
Qi wei
Arul
Eve
Wiji
Amanda
Terence
Randy

Those who wished me in person and helped me sing a birthday song in class.

THANK YOU,감사합니다 Kamsahamnida, Merci beaucoup!!!

Can't reply tags today, cause of my hectic schedule. Need to study for my S.S test & need to practice my oral. TOMORROW'S ORAL AND I'M SCARED! Update tomorrow again.

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment