Sunday, July 5, 2009

In advance

사랑해 소리쳐 널 불러보아도



4 MORE DAYS!
3 more days, GARA GARA GO, 2nd japanese single.

Today went for advance celebration with my family after tuition.
Korean food @ center point, seriously think my family is going crazy over this korean stuff.
My sis and i want to go korea, unexpectly my sis wants to go!
She might not totally like the food, but she's kinda enjoy some of the dishes.
After that headed to TIMES to get a story book each.
CARD N SUCH for the winglets, my mum's must get soft toy.
Got something so someone as well. (:

Headed to POH KIM next, hunting for TVB dramas,
my dad have like already bought like 2 different dramas.
Ended up the ones we wanted were sold out. ):
After that headed to a temple in Bedok, and headed back to Orchard.
Went to NUM, my sis got 2 little miss tees.
AND AH HA, LORRAINE HERE GOT THE TEE WHICH NUM GAVE TO LZX!
LOVE THE TEE TO THE MAX, SO HAPPY! (:
'你的态度决定你的梦想' COOL EH?!

Love the tee, and bought NUM backpack! (:
After that headed home, had a great day today...
My day was almost a disaster, lucky my mum said something to made my dad laugh.
And all's well that ends well(:

I can't seem not to stop blogging.
Ok, off to do my HOMEWORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment