Thursday, July 23, 2009

But we never knew when and we never knew how

Have I over reacted to have said those things?
Sigh, this brain of mine is reacting faster than my heart does.
In fact, after saying those thing it hurts like mad! ):
It's words when someone said when they are infuriated!

I'm feeling guilty, a feeling like this friendship might have problems ever since today. )':
Am i thinking too much?
Be it if I'm angry a not no one really cares right?
So just act like I'm happy & not angry, laugh to any situation but in fact in my heart I'm crying?
Shall i act like a person who won't bother about what other people have said and such?
Won't this please people?

I'm really confused of who and how i should act to situation.
I have realised, I still don't know how is my character really like.
So who am i?

Who knows? Perhaps, I'm just a floating ghost, which has 1000s of different personalities.
YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE GHOST OF ME!


PMS again _l_ .
Should be ok by next week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment