Friday, July 31, 2009

Try Smiling



MY BLOG LACKS PICTURES!

I believe people are tired of my big bang photos, but I'm not! (:
In fact, I LOVE TO THE MAX! (L)
I have uploaded, asmama/huiting's bday card/chem experiments.
Didn't take photos with people though, ahhh ...
and i have received addition photos of the china trip.

Believe me, i look fat! Major!
Anyway, i might find time to upload them though. (:
Miss those times you see.
I can't wait for 080809- BBSG's event with Nes, Candice & Huifang (picture!)
Saw today's P.O.P of the UGs, pester nes li & claudia to stay back.

Major 'war' after the P.O.P, water splashing.
Saddly, guides tradition doesn't exist anymore. )': *bummers*
Ok, needa do chem tuition work.
TOODLES,

*OMG, PRELIMS ENGLISH IS ON MONDAY, WISH ME LUCK!
SCAREDDDDDD!






No comments:

Post a Comment