Wednesday, February 18, 2009

为什么莫名有种矛盾的情绪?


FINALLY! 1 free day, a day's break.
(but still, i have tuition homework & coursework that i have to do)

Today's Chinese tuition was canceled due to the student counsellor meeting. However, i have no idea why there was a sudden change. Well, it's alright. Hopefully tomorrow's tuition will be relaxing. Oral again please. X: The past few days i was bombed with tons of homework, f&n test to study as well as tuition. I'm lacking of rest! I intend to sleep at 11pm today and no later. I have lost too much rest, and feeling fatigue & lethargic! How hectic can my schedules get? It's causing much misery to the time spent at home!

Well, pretty much of that can be answered! VERY VERY SOON this life of mine = no life & i left to bond with my books!! ): Bummers... I'm starting to feel tried in the mist of my lessons. If this continues, idk how will i be able to cope. Anyway, my entries will forever be like about studies never the interesting stuff. School is major boring, no life. So all i can blog is revolved around the same topic. Oh! I want to take this opportunity to ask people around me to cheer up. ( Major suay-ness or what?! All i know that it seems like many people ain't feeling really happy now a days. As for me, i'm as happy as can be! [: ) Don't emo and affect you're studies. CHEER UP PEOPLE! (: "All ways look on the bright side of life!" It's a little motivation to you guys! (:

Life is indeed less entertaining now a days. Major blue day(s). ): I wonder will i start emoing again. Hmmmm... OK, shall end my story of crap here.

XOXOs~
Tag replies:
choolian: oops~ sorry. Changed! & OK linked the other blog! (:
luminn: RELINKED YOU! (:
Jaslyn: ooo ic, then does the others know about it? Yea, you're damn wet! Lucky u came to my house to shower. X: & huiting's shirt is so wet due to her.... LMAO~ x:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: not really a gay la! Just gay = happy! so you don't have to avoid me. Anyway now you're damn far away from me ):
minhui: ooo ic, go create than i can link you & tag u as well! dude's a for guys. hahas~ you nd to chnge you habit!! X:
Hazel: hahas~ OKs. tag more often alright! (:
huifang: ooops~ no nd la, u have AHEM to give you already. So that's already a big satisfaction! Hmmmmm, if i give u than whr's mine also. HAHAS~ yea, meet up soon. Miss you! ):
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ms lim, see you request for a reply i did reply you. Sorry, i have been really really busy. I also have no time to really chat on msn as well. Why did u talk to me that time on msn? for?



Are you an luo zhi xiang fan?
How well do you really know his songs?
Listen to the song & guess what is the songs. (: ENJOY!














是什麼旋律 讓我想起你
總是擔心你的那個我 到底為什麼
這一秒我哭了 無法多看你的背影
都已經失去了所有 那現在的我 還在等什麼

No comments:

Post a Comment