Monday, February 2, 2009

If all our life is but a dream...



As my life is starting to turn my grey sky colourful,
once more... THE THUNDER STORM CAME CRASHING IN!
My sky now is burning red, blazing hot till all the water (patience) have evaporated!

What I'm i to you? A friend or just any spare tyre you can get on the streets?
Some times i see you sitting there rather lonely, chat you. You gave me that looked.
Tried again, but to other people you treated them differently like a friend you treasure.
If you don't treasure me, tell me.
I know all those incidents that are happening to you.
Neglect you, you say you felt left out.
But we thought you don't want to talk to anyone.
So i left you there, i think i choose to wrong time to talk to you.
I'm left to suffer the cruel faith.
If that's the case, i have a taste of my own medicine.
I don't want to bother any more.
Leaving you alone....

I will continue to be happy & go crazy like the whole of this year shall be,
when you're fully recovered than you shall talk to me.
I can't face that face that made me so agitated any more.







Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes.
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears.
What is it else?
A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment