Thursday, February 12, 2009

So tired of feeling blue...

Spare me a bit of your time, cause i just wanna say.. I LOVE YOU!
ha ha, random random. Just feeling Valentiney! (my made up word!) X:

It's definitely not about him anymore. Nothing in my mind consist of him & that's a sure yes for you! Please avoid asking me any questions about that fella again. I'm going to ignore & act as if i never heard it. Anyway, i'm so major busy... test test test test!!! I thought i will be able to rest today, however i got geog test & oral presentation! ): BUMMED! :/ Instead of studying i'm blogging. I can't be blamed. Cause my head can't seem to absorb anything but it feels like sleeping. DANG! So gonna fail the test tomorrow! )':

Tomorrow will be staying in school as well. Cause there's guides camp for sec 1s & 3s. Sec 5 calarfare and staying for FUN! HA HA! And tomorrow i will be having tuition, so crap! :/ I'm sure i will be freaking exhausted! ): Ok, ending here...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO COUPLES
& SINGLE AWARNESS DAY FOR ME! ):
(in advance!)
Whatever! Who cares anyway, valentine's day can be for friendship as well!

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment