Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We've run out of words, we've run out of time

Hectic, hectic, hectic! ):
bummers...


I'm so busy, Monday had tons of homework, for today's work mostly done in school. But i still have maths paper to finish up. Dang, so damn boring! ):

I have sometime rather "interesting" to blog, OK not really interesting but just my first day as a student counsellor, it's only the name & for the cca point- 2 months of duties. In fact, i find myself like a calarfare once more. :/ Super retarded! Idk know what to do during duties and especially one incident that nes li, Claudia and kelley split up with us (huiting and me). We quickly went down the stairs to look for them, they were no where to be found! ): I felt like a lost sheep. ZzZz, so embarrassing, i think a lot of people were looking at us. Ended up they were at level 2. -_-lll so we ran there to look for them like idiots. After that we went to the place where all the student counsellors sat, we were like 5 extras sitting in that empty space. And for my first time i felt pressure reading my book. Zomg. I'm so silly to decide to go back.

I seem to be making silly options now a days. Dang! Well, i want to thank those people who ask me to cheer up & glad that the happy Lorraine's back! (: THANKS YEA! (: Now engaging myself in tons of school work to forget about all those IRREVERENT STUFF! (: Still, it's pretty exhausting! Valentine's in round the coner. Wonder what to give LF & hesitating whether to give my cliques. Hmmm... well...

OH YAR, TOMORROW IS LEONG KWAN FOO'S BIRTHDAY! May all your dreams come true yea! (: 17TH YEARS OLD ALREADY YET STILL SO CHILDISH! Hahas~ my wishes wont matter that much, most importantly is AGNES LI'S MSG! hehes~ OK, you owe me a big one & you still owe me a MEAL! hahas~ ONCE AGAIN, LEONG KWAN FOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! (:

OK, I better get along with my school work.
Toodles,
XOXOs!








We've run out of words we've run out of time
We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all

Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause i'm trying to let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment