Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nostalgia? Why is that so?


Tell me if time should make a change...
Then why do I feel the same?

*reply tags after dinner..


I am having a nostalgia. Not a simple but a serious nostalgia! God damn it! :/ I seem to be having that feeling for almost every single thing that I'm doing currently. I missing all those things that i did in the past, and for all the time in BSS i find that sec 3 is the best so far. Although there is separation with my besties! I still miss those days, i miss last year (removing the quarrels), I'm missing tons of stuff. That feeling ain't great. Cause i'm having a sudden urge to go back in time (which is fairly impossible). I'm feeling weary as well, tired of my school work, i don't even seem having the mood to study for tomorrow's exam.

Dang, my English teacher talked about out papers & it's not gonna be good. Sigh, at least I'm feeling happy now. I bought my gatchapon stuff & my all time wanted IPOD NANO (RED)- shipment will only arrive on 030309. ): And i forked out $100 0n my own just to get it. Well, better than snatching my sis ipod everyday & i think she will blast at me one day. X= I'm so jovial now! However, the joyous occasion still contains a stinging bit of unhappiness, who will ever bother about that?? Haha, i will just carry on the jovial me. (:

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm flying on cloud 6 and in 7 heaven! TODAY IS A JUBILANT DAY! (: yeah yeah yeah! Can't wait for 030309 to get my IPOD, but enduring the stress in studying for COMMON TEST. Bummersssss.....

Well, better get started with what ever i needa do.

Later dinner outside as well.





One day
You will wake up
With nothing but "you're sorry"
And someday
You will get back
Everything you gave me
Yesterday was that night...

Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment