Sunday, February 22, 2009

我卷着身体缩成一个圈 像一个句点





Euphoric.
adjective
exaggerated feeling of well-being or elation

I felt that, however not the exaggerated way. X=
I feeling really tired, i slept at around 4-6.50 going to 7pm just now, after my tuition. I will be having tuition later from 8.30 till 10.30pm. So exhausting. ):



I pull through yesterday! (: First experience of studying for many consecutive hours. I have my mind wonder around a bit, but at least i finished my work & i'm happy with that! Talking about work i still not done with my english tuition work! Dang! ): Anyway, yesterday after the "lesson in school" or whatever it's called & my private tuition, met up with LXY & LKF. Slack.. than did ridiucles crapping. Well, you want to see the funny parts go to XINYI'S BLOG.

Too exhausted to eleborate futher (ytd was just mainly slacking purpose) & i have to chiong my SUMMARY & ESSAY! ): I'm currently suffering as well. ): I'm feeling major uncomfort in me! ): LXY you should know... major siansation! :/ Oh well, i will reply tags soon. JUST TAG MORE OFTEN YEA! THANKS!
Bye, homework-ing in progress! (:
*p/s: i think i will not be blogging until friday, i guess, cause COMMON TEST YOU SEE!






I can't tell if I am lost or found
Cause I'm livin' in a dream and I don't wanna wake up!
And I don't know how to let you in or let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment